Senin, 16 Juli 2018

Sponsored Links

Feed Your Soul - Braving the Hot Mess Synergy of the Spirit, Mind ...
src: www.bravingthehotmess.com

Feed My Soul is an album by a trio of The Holmes Brothers. Released on March 2, 2010, the album was heavily influenced by recent attacks by Wendell Holmes with cancer; he is the album's dominant songwriter. The album was produced by Joan Osborne.

Video Feed My Soul



Track list

  1. "Dark Cloud" (Sherman Holmes)
  2. "Edge of the Ledge" (Wendell Holmes)
  3. "Feed My Soul" (Wendell Holmes)
  4. "You're the Type of Problem" (Paul Kennerly, Adam Wright, Shannon Wright)
  5. "Something Is Missing" (John Ellison)
  6. "Living Well Is The Best Revenge" (Wendell Holmes)
  7. "I See Your Face" (Sherman Holmes)
  8. "I Believe You I Think" (Wendell Holmes)
  9. "Fair Weather Friend" (Wendell Holmes)
  10. "Install My Foot Down" (Wendell Holmes)
  11. "I'll Be Back" (John Lennon, Paul McCartney)
  12. "Pledging My Love" (Don Robey, Ferdinand Washington)
  13. "Third Rounding" (Wendell Holmes, Paul Kahn)
  14. "Take Me Away" (Paul Kahn)

Maps Feed My Soul



Personnel

The Holmes Brothers
  • Wendell Holmes - Main Vocal, Guitar, Piano
  • Sherman Holmes - Main Vocal, Bass
  • Popsy Dixon - Main Vocal, Drum
Additional personnel
  • Joan Osborne - Producer, Background Vocal, Percussion
  • Catherine Russell - Vocal Background, Mandolin
  • Glenn Paschta - Piano, Hammond Organ, Wurlitzer Electric Piano, Vocal Background
  • Andy Breslau - Harmonica
  • Matt Munisteri - Guitar

Source of the article : Wikipedia

Comments
0 Comments